Implementation of standardized management systems
During management system implementation, first we look over our partners’ existing operational processes. Our primary goal is to create systems which fit the company’s culture and business.
The development required by standards and our support runs according to a preliminary determined schedule which is matched to your ideas.
Our activities cover the following areas:
- Management system development, implementation and coordination
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2005 and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Efficiency Analysis and System Implementation
- MSZ 28001:2008 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 13485:2010 Medical Devices (quality management system)
- AQAP 2210 and 2210 quality assurance systems developed by NATO
- Reviews, audits
- Legal compliance assessment
- Supplier audit
- Internal audits
- Other monitoring
- Project management, project quality assurance
- Operation development and control
- Risk management
As well as in our individual lives, conscious energy management plays an increasingly important role among our services, too. Beyond the standard requirements (ISO 50001:2011) we strive to provide our clients with all the necessary information in order to develop their energy culture and efficiency.